Town Hall

The Market Place, old Fire Station and Corn Exchange were purchased from the Lord of the Manor in 1898. The Town Hall was constructed in 1900 for March Urban District Council on the site of the Old Market House and Fire Brigade building. The Tower is one hundred feet high and has five floors. The … Continue reading Town Hall